Table of contents
2.What is an IEO?
3.Fundraising results in 2019
7.What happened to the top 15 IEOs in 2020?
1. IEOs raised $1.7 billion in 2019.
2. Only 4 out of the top 15 IEOs had a positive ROI at the time of writing.
3. The average ROI of the top 15 IEOs was 18%.
4. Matic was the best performing token out of the top 15, with an ROI of +577% (Binance launchpad).
5. MultiVac (-92%) and VeriBlock (-94%) were the worst performing IEOs out of the top 15 in terms of ROI (KuCoin Spotlight and Bittrex respectively).
6. Binance was the most popular launchpad for the top 15 – 8 out of the 15 top IEOs (53%) were conducted on this platform. In contrast, LaToken was the most popular launchpad for the entire IEO market, launching more than 140 IEOs in 2019.
You can continue reading this research with a subscription to the bigX newsletter
If you have already subscribed, please enter your email in the field below and press ‘Subscribe’. If your subscription has been verified, you will enjoy immediate access to all available research.