An ID confirmation photo (IDCP) that is a photo of you, the account holder, holding your ID document next to your face.
- Make sure the light is coming from in front of you, not behind you, such that your face is clearly visible without backlighting.
- Face the camera directly and include your shoulders to the top of your head, similar to a passport or ID photo.
- Use a plain wall as a background, if possible.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.
- If you are wearing glasses in your ID photo, wear them in your selfie photo. If you are not wearing glasses in your ID photo, remove them for your selfie photo.
- Hold the ID in your hand(s). The ID you’re holding must be the same ID used for account verification. The details on the ID in the photo must be readable. They cannot be blurry or out of focus. Make sure the text and numbers on the ID are readable. Do not cover parts of the ID nor your face.